Chicken Burrito with BBQ Sandwich Wrap
- Peel plastic sheet from Sandwich Wrap and place shiny side down on working surface, long side facing.
- Spread warm rice evenly over wrap leaving clean 1-inch borders at top and bottom.
- Spread re-fried beans over rice.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over beans.
- Spoon salsa over cheese.
- Lay lettuce in horizontal line across salsa.
- Place chicken over lettuce and lay scallion strips alongside.
- Swipe top edge very lightly with brush dipped in water. Do not over wet. Make sure you swipe all the way from edge to edge.
- Roll wrap over and around the ingredients into a tight cylinder.
- Cut into desired sections – into halves or quarters
1 BBQ Sandwich Wrap
½ cup cooked white rice, warm in rice cooker
¼ cup jack and cheddar cheese mix, shredded
3 Tablespoons re-fried beans
2 Tablespoons salsa
½ cup romaine lettuce, shredded
½ cup cooked chicken, shredded
4-6 scallion strips, ⅛” x 4”
small water bowl
Send To A Friend
Share This Recipe: