Chicken Souvlaki Cone
Chicken "Souvlaki" Cone in Tomato Sandwich Wrap
- Peel plastic sheet from Sandwich Wrap and place shiny side down in the palm of your left hand like an open book.
- In the crease, heap in romaine.
- Over romaine, lay in strips of chicken, bell pepper, cucumber and French fries.
- Roll lower right corner of wrap up and around ingredients and continue to twist up and around into a cone shape.
- Seal edge of corner with a dab of water and hold a few seconds to seal.
- Spoon 1 Tablespoon of tzatsiki sauce on top of cone ingredients.
- Serve in a tall glass.
1 Tomato Sandwich Wrap
⅔ cup shredded romaine
5-6 grilled chicken strips, (dressed with olive oil, lemon, thyme, salt & pepper)
4-5 red bell pepper strips, ⅛” x 4”
4-5 cucumber strips, ⅛” x 4”
3-4 French fries – (optional)
¼ tzatsiki yogurt sauce- (grated cucumber, low-fat plain yogurt, lemon juice)
small water bowl
Send To A Friend
Share This Recipe: