Chinese Chicken Salad
Chinese Chicken Salad in Carrot GemWrap
- Toss chicken with Chinese salad dressing, orange segments and chow mein noodles.
- Peel plastic sheet from Sandwich Wrap and place shiny side down on working surface, long side facing.
- Lay lettuce leaves evenly over wrap leaving clean 1-inch borders at top and bottom, but cover to the end side edges.
- Spoon dressed chicken over lettuce.
- Swipe top edge very lightly with brush dipped in water. Do not over wet. Make sure you swipe all the way from edge to edge.
- Roll wrap over and around the ingredients into a tight cylinder.
- Cut into desired sections – into halves or quarters
1 Carrot Sandwich Wrap
⅔ cup cooked, skinless chicken strips, ⅛” x 4”
1 Tablespoon Chinese salad dressing
6 fresh orange segments, cut lengthwise into strips
1 Tablespoon Chow mein noodles
4 leaves butter lettuce
small water bowl
Send To A Friend
Share This Recipe: