- Lay Sandwich Wrap on working surface.
- Lay in 1 slice each of turkey, ham and American cheese, leaving 1” borders at top and bottom.
- Spread mayo and mustard to taste across middle of cheese.
- Lay on top of cold cuts thinly sliced tomato, finely shredded lettuce and pickle strips.
- Hook thumbs under nearest edge and hold ingredients firm with fingers, roll GemWrap® over ingredients and forward to close.
- Cut at an angle in half.
- Serve with Lemon Mayo and Dijon mustard, and your favorite potato chips.
1 Tomato Sandwich Wrap
1-2 slice turkey
1-2 slice ham
1-2 slice American cheese
4 slices tomato, sliced thin
½ cup iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
2 pickle spears, cut into thin strips
1 teaspoon Mayo
1 teaspoon mustard
Potato chips for serving
Send To A Friend
Share This Recipe: