Curry Chicken Salad
Curry Chicken Salad in Carrot GemWrap
- Toss chicken with yogurt, curry, salt, pepper, raisins and cashews.
- Peel plastic sheet from Sandwich Wrap and place shiny side down on working surface, long side facing.
- Lay lettuce leaves evenly over wrap leaving clean 1-inch borders at top and bottom, but cover to the end side edges.
- Heap dressed chicken mixture over lettuce leaves.
- Swipe top edge very lightly with brush dipped in water. Do not over wet. Make sure you swipe all the way from edge to edge.
- Roll wrap over and around the ingredients into a tight cylinder.
- Cut into desired sections – into halves or quarters.
1 Carrot Sandwich Wrap
⅔ cup cooked chicken, shredded
¼ cup low-fat plain yogurt
⅛ teaspoon curry powder
salt and pepper to season
2 teaspoons raisins
1 teaspoon cashews, rough chopped
3-4 butter lettuce leaves, small inner leaves
small water bowl
Send To A Friend
Share This Recipe: