Garden Wrap in Carrot Sandwich Wrap
- Peel plastic sheet from Sandwich Wrap and place shiny side down on working surface, long side facing.
- Spread hummus evenly over wrap leaving clean 1-inch borders at top and bottom.
- Sprinkle alfalfa sprouts over hummus.
- Place Lettuces over sprouts.
- Lay tomato, pickles, scallions, cucumbers, bell peppers, and shredded carrots horizontally across lettuces.
- Swipe top edge very lightly with brush dipped in water. Do not over wet. Make sure you swipe all the way from edge to edge.
- Roll wrap over and around vegetables into a tight cylinder.
- Cut into desired sections – into halves or quarters.
1 Carrot Sandwich Wrap
3 Tablespoons hummus (red bell pepper, preferably)
½ cup alfalfa sprouts
⅔ cup mixed baby lettuce
4-6 tomato strips, ⅛” x 4”
2 pickle spears, ⅛” x 4”
4-6 scallion strips, ⅛” x 4”
4 cucumber strips, ⅛” x 4”
4 bell pepper strips, ⅛” x 4”
½ carrot shredded
1 Tablespoon sunflower seeds
small water bowl
Send To A Friend
Share This Recipe: