Granola, Peanut Butter, Banana
Granola, Peanut Butter, Banana in Mango Chipotle Sandwich Wrap
- In a small bowl thoroughly mix peanut butter and granola.
- Peel plastic sheet from GemWrap and place shiny side down on working surface, long side facing.
- Thinly spread peanut butter/granola mixture evenly over wrap leaving clean 1-inch borders at top and bottom, but cover to the end side edges.
- Place banana horizontally across middle of peanut butter/granola.
- Swipe top edge very lightly with brush dipped in water. Do not over wet. Make sure you swipe all the way from edge to edge.
- Roll wrap over and around the ingredients into a tight cylinder.
- Cut into desired sections – into halves or quarters.
- Drizzle squeezed honey around edges of plate, if desired.
1 Mango Chipotle Sandwich Wrap
⅔ cup peanut butter
⅔ cup granola
1 banana, whole, peeled
squeeze honey to drizzle (optional)
small water bowl
Send To A Friend
Share This Recipe: