Green Eggs and Ham
Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast in Tomato Sandwich Wrap
- Peel plastic sheet from Sandwich Wrap and place shiny side down on working surface, long side facing.
- Lay in ham evenly over wrap leaving clean 1-inch borders at top and bottom.
- Sprinkle spinach leaves over ham.
- Spoon scrambled eggs horizontally across spinach.
- Swipe top edge very lightly with brush dipped in water. Do not over wet. Make sure you swipe all the way from edge to edge.
- Roll wrap over and around the ingredients into a tight cylinder.
- Cut into desired sections – into halves or quarters.
- Serve with salsa on the side.
1 Tomato Sandwich Wrap
4 reduced fat ham slices
⅔ cup baby spinach
2 scrambled eggs (with cheese, optional)
¼ cup salsa
small water bowl
Send To A Friend
Share This Recipe: