Ham n' Cheese
Ham n' Cheese in Tomato Sandwich Wrap
- Peel plastic sheet from Sandwich Wrap and place shiny side down on working surface, long side facing.
- Lay in ham evenly over wrap leaving clean 1-inch borders at top and bottom, but cover to the end side edges.
- Lay cheese slices over ham.
- Lay tomatoes over cheese.
- Heap lettuce and onion slices in horizontal line across tomatoes.
- Swipe top edge very lightly with brush dipped in water. Do not over wet. Make sure you swipe all the way from edge to edge.
- Roll wrap over and around the ingredients into a tight cylinder.
- Cut into desired sections – into halves or quarters.
- Heat in microwave for 10-15 seconds to melt cheese, if desired.
1 Tomato Sandwich Wrap
8 reduced fat ham slices
4 low –fat cheddar cheese slices
4-6 tomato slices, thinly cut
⅔ cup romaine lettuce, shredded
2 slices red onion, thinly cut
2 pickle spears
small water bowl
Send To A Friend
Share This Recipe: