Steak n' Onion Roll
Steak n’ Onion Roll
- Place Tomato Sushi Wrap shiny side down on rolling mat.
- Press in rice leaving a 1-inch border at top.
- Spread cream cheese 1” width across center of rice.
- Lay in steak, asparagus, grilled sweet onion, and avocado.
- Roll and cut into 8 pieces. Serve with soy sauce for dipping.
½ cup prepared sushi rice
3 ounces steak, grilled and sliced into 4” x ¼” pieces
2 ounces asparagus, grilled
2 ounces sweet onion, grilled
2 ounces avocado cut into ¼” strips
1 Tablespoon cream cheese, softened
1 Tomato Sushi Wrap
Send To A Friend
Share This Recipe: