Turkey Cranberry in Mango Chipotle Sandwich Wrap
- Peel plastic sheet from Sandwich Wrap and place shiny side down on working surface, long side facing.
- Spread cream cheese evenly over wrap leaving clean 1-inch borders at top and bottom.
- Spread cranberry relish over cream cheese.
- Lay turkey slices to cover cranberry/cream cheese layer.
- Heap lettuce and onion slices horizontally across turkey.
- Swipe top edge very lightly with brush dipped in water. Do not over wet. Make sure you swipe all the way from edge to edge.
- Roll wrap over and around the onions into a tight cylinder.
- Cut into desired sections – into halves or quarters.
1 Mango Chipotle Sandwich Wrap
3 Tablespoons low fat cream cheese, softened (or brie-pictured)
2 Tablespoons cranberry relish
8 thin slices deli turkey
¾ cup shredded romaine or iceberg lettuce
2 thin slices, sweet onion, halved and separated
small water bowl
Send To A Friend
Share This Recipe: